Hey guys this is just a quick post to tell you that I recently rooted my Nexus One. I have had all but one Android phone that hit T-Mobile U.S.A. and this is my very first root. I must say as scared as I was, and ran into a problem on my half.. It went over pretty nicely and the process has been made very easy. I will be giving you all Rom reviews now, along with a few other things. So hit us up at AndroidFeens if you have any thing you would like to ask us..
With Google Shopper, you not only can scan barcodes but also look up products by taking a picture of them, as well as by voice. Include with each search is pricing, links to the seller, and detailed product specs. Products you look up can be saved to a history and shared Threw an e-mail, Twitter, etc.
Let us know what you guys think about Google Labs newest venture in app developing. Will any of you stick to ShopSavvy and why?
Well looks like best buy is getting ready to start selling the Motorola Devour from Verizon. Above you will see a leaked picture of a Best Buy price tag, and bellow you will see a case for the Devour. Best Buy plans to charge $149.99 for the Devour from Verizon with a 2 year contract. What do you guys think? Is this to much for a lower end Android Phone?
Have you been wanting to get a new Android phone but was waiting for Android 2.1, Or maybe Android 2.1 with a custom UI. Well soon you can have both.. BUT WAIT. Theres more, how about we throw in a projector. Haha Well that is just what you will get with the new Samsung Beam.
This device is simply beautiful with the Super-AMOLED screen, Android 2.1, Samsungs Touch Wiz which has been revamped, and a pico projector.
Tho the projector did not seem to be “HD Quality” It is still the first ever Android phone with a Projector. So watch the video below and let us know what you think of this device..
Hey guys, One are job over at AndroidFeens is to bring you all the latest Android news and that is just what we are doing today. It seems that T-Mobile has started to role out an update for both the Motorola Cliq, and the Samsung Behold 2. I know what your thinking.. “Yessss” Finally Android 2.1, and I hate to be the one to bring you the bad news but this is simply just a maintenance update. Hear is what you can expect to change in your phones.
Motorola Cliq OTA update features:
- Improved battery life
- Improved software performance and stability
- Improved widget response
- Decreased “Force Close” error messages
- New Manage Sim Card application
- Support of .WMA and .WAV media files
- Replacing the imeem mobile application with the Slacker Radio application
The Samsung Behold II OTA update:
Known issues solved:
- Bluetooth error: Unable to Pair or Unable to connect device
- Battery indicator may display more charge than the phone has
- Holding menu opens keypad, but does not respond, now goes to contacts
- Phone constantly vibrates
- Memory Card un-mounts and re-mounts intermittently
- Music plays automatically when accessing the music player
- Incoming e-mails do not show the return email address
- Corporate emails stop syncing
- Apps added (Evernote, Where’s Waldo & Midnight Bowl 2)
- Music Player auto-play upon launch corrected
- “About” phone menu added to Settings, Quick List>Settings>About Phone
- Boot screen animation change (now Samsung logo)
- Delay reduction for proximity sensor while on a call
- Battery icon status in notification bar now matches screen lock battery status
So I ordered my Nexus One late Friday , and I guess that it didn’t get processed til Monday. It was shipped Tuesday and was attempted to be delivered at 10:41am my time. The thing is that the FedEx driver didn’t even ring the doorbell or try to get a signature from my neighbors. So long story short is the delivery of my Nexus One was not an easy one, but lets see if it was well worth the wait.
I also will be doing a tutorial of how to root your Nexus One so check back here for that as well. Well here it is the short Unboxing video of the legendary Nexus One !
Make sure to Follow me on Twitter.